The PneuMicro™ Wiredriver
from Brasseler USA brings dependable
lube-free technology to the surgeon. This
pneumatically-powered unit‚ with a comfort
grip handle design‚ places precise‚ variable
speed control at your fingertips.
An Array of New‚ Outstanding Features:
For Precise‚ Dependable Control and Power
• Fatigue-reducing‚ ergonomic handle design.
• Lightweight and compact.
• Highly responsive‚ variable speed trigger.
• Improved‚ robust‚ high-performance motor design.
• Lube-free motor design for reduced maintenance.
• Expanded wire/pin diameter range...from 0.7 mm to 2.0 mm.
• Convenient‚ single hand directional control switch.
• Improved valve design for enhanced directional control with “positive touch.”
The PneuMicro™ Wiredriver‚s motor and valve delivers the control and power necessary for drilling and wire fixation‚ and our collet design offers expanded versatility of drilling with quick connect drills.
Speed: 0 - 2‚100 rpm
Torque: 45 in-oz (31.8 N-cm)
Operating Pressure: 90 - 110 psi (6.2 - 7.6 kg/cm2)
Wire/Pin Diameter Range: 0.028 - 0.078 in (0.7 - 2.0 mm)
- 1:5 High Speed Increaser
- Attachments & Accessories
- Brand New Handpieces
- Couplers/Quick Disconnect
- Dental Equipment Replacement Parts
- Endodontic Systems & Handpieces
- Handpiece LED and Halogen Bulbs
- Handpiece Purging Station
- High Speed Handpieces
- Hygiene Handpieces & Ultrasonic Scaler
- Implant and Oral Surgical Handpieces
- Implant & Oral Surgical Systems
- Implant Drivers‚ Extensions and Adapters
- Infection control and surgical equipment
- Laboratory Handpieces
- Low Speed Handpieces
- MK-dent Synthetic Handpiece Lubricant
- Orthodontic Handpiece and Instruments
- Replacement Turbines
- Refurbished Handpieces
- Surgical High Speed Handpieces
- Bearing Kits & Repair Parts
- Ultrasonic Piezo Bone Surgery
Subscribe to our Newsletter
to receive special offers & promotions
"Description and range of items was good. Shopping for what I wanted was easy."- M. Reznik
Jan. 07, 2014View More